Importing Files...

Pedro Abelleira pedro at zmat.usc.es
Tue May 2 10:42:41 BST 2000

Hello.
I have done this a couple of times in a dirty way. I choose
the option "create directory" in the contextual menu of the classtree.
This is not enough to create the directory, but i add a new class
"delete_me". This create the folder and a pair of files. Well, then in the
add files dialog choose this new directory for the destination. Now you
can delete the delete_me class. Hope it helps.