Compiler options in V1.1

Daniel G. Clemmensen DanC at Zentropix.com
Tue May 2 13:36:56 BST 2000

Haim Lisha wrote:

> For some reason it accepts the compiler option -lpthread but won't add it
> to the makefile.
I noticed that when I tried to use compiler options in 1.1, they were added
to the final linking compiler step tather than to the compile step.
Check your makefile to see if that happened. I didn't report it, because I
haven't had time to analyze the code and submit a patch. The workaround is
straightforward: add a CFLAGS=<your flags here> to the makefile.am