Installation of KDevelop on RedHat 6.1

Prasanna ppp at agatetech.com
Thu Mar 30 06:58:46 BST 2000

Hi,
I am new to the Linux world. I have to develop an panel application.RedHat 6.1 in the KDE desktop enviroment.
I want to install KDevelop. Can u please send me a proper install procedure so I can install the KDevelop
enviroment and get started on with the  samples atleast.
I have tried to install the Kdevelop, but on creating a generic application with the AppWizard it gives me the following error.
configure error :QT-1.4(headers and libraries) not found. Please check ur installation.
I have been at it for a week now. Please let me know one singular place from where I can get all the needed
files required for a proper installation on REDHAT 6.1. and also tell me what all files of REDHAT 6.1 I need to modify
to get KDevelop working.

Thanks
Pras