Problems regenerating Documentation

Michael McConnell mmcconnell at uniserve.com
Sat Mar 25 22:13:18 GMT 2000

I'm not certain I'm correct or even in the right ball park on this answer as I
don't really keep current, in regards to cvs development. But one thing that comes
to mind as a possible solution would be to check to see if you have the correct
version of QT to go with the version of KDE you are using. It seems as though KDE
is making calls to object that don't exist in the QT libraries.

Another thought would be to try recompiling QT...

Mike