moveing a application over to KDE2.0

David Grill Watson dgwatson at kent.edu
Fri Mar 24 23:19:18 GMT 2000

Complicated? Naww....

I took a script which I found on Freshmeat (I think it was freshmeat) and
hacked it up a bit - now all I have to do is cvsup and run the script... if
one of the modules doesn't compile, it stops.  I'm going to hack it a little
so that it will ask me if I want to continue with the compilation (some
things, e.g. KOffice, never compile :).

If anyone wants it, just ask me.