moveing a application over to KDE2.0

Michael McConnell mmcconnell at uniserve.com
Fri Mar 24 21:06:17 GMT 2000

My comment was not intended to, bash, KDE 2.0 or anything along those lines. I too
compile the CVS releases of KDE 2.0 from time to time (perhaps once a week,
definitely not daily (-: ). But what I intended to say was, it is a little
complicated to be continually doing this. His question was so general it was quite
clear to me, no offense intended, that he was quite new to the whole ordeal.

All in all, KDE kicks ass (-:

mike