Syntax highlightin

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Mar 16 18:28:14 GMT 2000

Maniac wrote:
> Currently I have my personal syntax style that correctly highlights the
> Q_OBJECT macro and I would like to add the Q_PROPERTY,Q_ENUM series of
> macros Problem is,  I can't seem to find out where in the program these are
> parsed and set for highlighting.  Could some kind soul point me in the right
> direction and give me an area to search for the highlighting.

;-) in kwrite/highlighting.cpp or so. I already added the macros to the
keyword list, thanks for the hint.
Please update CVS and you´ll get that ;-) along with some other new
things.

> Also in a related subject  I have seen that the keywords are "hard coded" in
> the program and not external which could cause problems later if and when a
> keyword is added/deleted.  I guess what I'm trying to say is we have template
> files for various types of projects can we have templates for various styles of
> syntax highlighting and languages or is this a major undertaking?
This is a major undertaking as we want to stay in sync with Jochen´s
sourcecode so we don´t get more bugs in than there already are. Changes
we´re doing are going most often into kwrite´s sourcecode as well, and
this would mean a major breaking in the code.

Ralf
--
Ralf Nolden

Ardennenstr. 41