suggestion

Benoit Cerrina Benoit.cerrina at writeme.com
Wed Mar 15 18:10:05 GMT 2000

Hi,
And the same is true for vim, there is an addon for VC which uses it as an
editor, this means it should be feasible to use it as an editor for
Kdevelop.
The problem would be to define an interface which a kdevelop editor should
implement then implement wrappers for other editors like emacs or vim or any
other editor.
Benoit