KDE 2.0 & QT 2.xx & KDevelop 2.xx

Rene Maerten delta_x at gmx.net
Fri Mar 10 22:58:07 GMT 2000

what i need is a answer where i can download a really stable version of
a) KDE 2.0 (BETA of course :) )
b) QT ( i think i got it)
c) KDevelop 2.xx

because we want to rewrite our project for kde2.0 before it will be released as final version !!

by this way, KCommander will be better and better :) i'm so happy that i'm a member of this list !

Thanks to you all they are helped me ( Ralf, Sandy, Thomas) and all others !!!

in the next few weeks we will move our homepage to the Faraserver of the university of Potsdam (Germany)
we hope all are will be OK at this time (no errors, server not found eg....)

--
Kind Regards

Rene Maerten
E-Mail: Delta_X at LinuxCoding.de