couple of bugs.

Sheldon Lee Wen leewsb at uleth.ca
Mon Mar 13 00:05:27 GMT 2000

Hi,

   There are a couple of strange things I found with kdevelop1.1

1: When adding methods to classes via the add method dialogue
it adds the method the method definition get's added to the header
file as normal but the method declaration part does not get added
to the .cpp file. Instead it gets added to the bottom of the header
file.

2: There is no vertical scroll bar on the "tree view" pane. It makes
getting
to things very difficult for larger projects.

Not sure if this is a bug but:
3: When clicking on a class under the CV tab the header file gets loaded
under the "header/resources" tab/window but the cpp file doesn't get
loaded
under the "c/c++ files" tab/window. To change to that file you have to
switch
to the "LFV" tab and click on the file directly. This is REALLY
annoying.

I think there were a few more but I can't remember at the moment.

Cheers,
Sheldon.