KDevelop hangs when project directory contains directory '%'

Erik H. Bakke erik at habatech.no
Fri Mar 10 10:59:19 GMT 2000

On 09-Mar-00 Moritz Franosch wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This bug may occur very rarely but it took me a while to find the
> cause.
> KDevelop hangs when the directory tree of a project contains a directory
> named '%'.

Sounds like the directory name is somehow passed directly to a printf-like
function, without being safeguarded by being ran through a %s argument.

Erik H. Bakke              |                |     To be or not to be...
Senior Consultant/Developer|erik at habatech.no|    Is simply a question of
Habatech AS                |                |         binary logic