Modern editors and "clipboards"

John Zedlewski zedlwski at Princeton.EDU
Mon Mar 6 02:24:57 GMT 2000

I agree, I'm often frustrated by single-buffer clipboards.  It turns
out, however, that there's a great KDE utility to apply this feature to
ALL your applications.  Try running "klipper".  It will dock in the KDE
panel for you and any time you click on its icon (or just hit its
shortcut, which defaults to CTRL-ALT-V, I think), it will pop up a cool
little clipboard-history, which shows you all your most recent copied
items, then you just click on the one you want to insert.  I highly
recommend it.
--JRZ