Methods of Classes in Namespaces

Paul Campbell kemitixanzantix at freenet.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 21:11:56 GMT 2000

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with KDevelop 1.1.

1) Adding methods:
When I try to create a method for a class which resides in a namespace, the
definition is inserted correctly, but the declaration was placed in the
namespace header file outside the #endif at the end.  And the declarations for
the class in the namespace appeared in CV under a class in the global namespace
with the same name.  But that cleared up after View|Refresh

2) Selecting methods:
After manually transferring the body of the method to the .cpp file, I try to
select the method in CV but it only ever takes me to the definition.  Even
after File|Save All, View|Refresh.

I know there were some problems with namespace parsing in 1.1.Beta2.  Things
have improved greatly since then.

Are there any workarounds or solutions for these issues?

--

This is my first posting to this list, and I'd like to take the opportunity to
thank everyone who has helped, and are helping, to produce KDevelop.  I have

And please, keep up the great work.

--
Paul Campbell
kemitixanzantix at freenet.co.uk