KFileDialog::getExistingDirectory? Why are we using this method?

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 13:15:12 GMT 2000

Maniac wrote:

> My KDE 2 is cvsupped at least every 48 hours and I just cvsupped KDevelop HEAD
> branch in the last 8 hours and I now have to hack the source code to get it to
> compile.
There is a note in the ChangeLog list of the KDevelop web page:
KDevelop-HEAD branch is compatible with KDE2-snapshot of 14/1/2K.

There is a agreement that we will stay at this snapshot as long as
possible.
If we updated each and every day, we wouln't have time to develop on
KDevelop itself. ;-(

Bye,
  Falk

P.S.: The next update is schedulled in 2005.