[OT] Kdevelop Book

kdevelop at commandprompt.com kdevelop at commandprompt.com
Fri Jan 7 03:51:18 GMT 2000

Hello,

A couple of months ago LinuxPorts.Com was approached by a printer to
help them market Linux and other OpenSource Technology books. One of these
first books that we considered was a KDE series.

Well, we are please to announce that after a long process we are ready to
begin printing and that LinuxPorts.Com will begin selling the first
book in January of 2000. The books is titled;

 		Developing Applications for Linux: KDE Edition

This is a 365 page book incorporating all of the KDE and KDeveloper
development documentation and comes with Unnofficial Redhat 6.1 and a
KDevelop 1.0.

I believe that the very unique thing about this project is the
support we are giving back to the community. Please see
http://www.linuxports.com/FAQ.lxp for more information.

For general information please visit http://www.linuxports.com/ .

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake