Building KDK 1.0 on HPUX

Martin Piskernig martin.piskernig at stuwo.at
Fri Jan 7 02:25:07 GMT 2000

On Fri, 07 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> Please repeat the explaination of the problem. :~)
> MustaMistit

<quote>
I am quite perplexed.  I don't know what changes were made between beta
2 and the final release of KDevelop, but there is no moc-ing going on in
any of the code.  I ran configure and detected no errors.  There were no
errors during my build until link time when I got the familiar
unsatisfied symbol: class XXX virtual table.  There are no .moc.cpp
files anywhere.  Advice?
</quote>

Martin
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature file to help me
spread!