Kdenlive on Matrix

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Thu Dec 7 14:20:01 UTC 2017

Am Donnerstag, 7. Dezember 2017, 10:56:47 CET schrieb farid abdelnour:

Morning farid

> I have created a Kdenlive room on Matrix which will be bridged* with the
> current irc channel.
>
> #kdenlive:matrix.org
>
> I recommend using Riot to access it via your phone (iOS and Android). Join
> us from time to time while commuting and chat, share projects or help some
> newbies with doubts when possible. Hopefully it will make communication
> easier between users.
>
> At the moment we can consider this an unofficial communication channel in
> this testing period.
> We can eventually setup rules, guidelines, etc... but we can start using
> the KDE rules of conduct.
>
> Let's chat!
>
> * I need someone to accept the bot to do the bridging as I have no
> priviledges at the irc channel.

You might want to get in contact with kde-sysadmin (#kde-sysadmin) as there is
some general talk about alternatives to IRC in KDE. The kde-community mailing
list archive might give some hints there and his blog post: https://
sessellift.wordpress.com/2017/09/05/results-of-the-requirements-survey-for-a-
kde-wide-chat-solution/

cu
Mario