Kdenlive on Matrix

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 16:05:48 UTC 2017

> Am Donnerstag, 7. Dezember 2017, 10:56:47 CET schrieb farid abdelnour:
>
> Morning farid

Hi Mario :)

> I have created a Kdenlive room on Matrix which will be bridged* with the
> > current irc channel.
> >
> > #kdenlive:matrix.org
> >
> > I recommend using Riot to access it via your phone (iOS and Android).
> Join
> > us from time to time while commuting and chat, share projects or help
> some
> > newbies with doubts when possible. Hopefully it will make communication
> > easier between users.
> >
> > At the moment we can consider this an unofficial communication channel in
> > this testing period.
> > We can eventually setup rules, guidelines, etc... but we can start using
> > the KDE rules of conduct.
> >
> > Let's chat!
> >
> > * I need someone to accept the bot to do the bridging as I have no
> > priviledges at the irc channel.
>
> You might want to get in contact with kde-sysadmin (#kde-sysadmin) as
> there is
> some general talk about alternatives to IRC in KDE. The kde-community
> mailing
> list archive might give some hints there and his blog post: https://
> sessellift.wordpress.com/2017/09/05/results-of-the-
> requirements-survey-for-a-
> kde-wide-chat-solution/

I am considering this as something unofficial, just testing the waters to
see if there is community interaction. But I have contacted KDE-promo since
your email, and honestly it seems the process of transitioning is kind of
stuck.

Your suggestion to contact the kde-sysadmins is to make it official, just
to inform them or something else?

Cheers

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439