Kdenlive on Matrix

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 12:56:47 UTC 2017

I have created a Kdenlive room on Matrix which will be bridged* with the
current irc channel.

#kdenlive:matrix.org

I recommend using Riot to access it via your phone (iOS and Android). Join
us from time to time while commuting and chat, share projects or help some
newbies with doubts when possible. Hopefully it will make communication
easier between users.

At the moment we can consider this an unofficial communication channel in
this testing period.
We can eventually setup rules, guidelines, etc... but we can start using
the KDE rules of conduct.

Let's chat!

* I need someone to accept the bot to do the bridging as I have no
priviledges at the irc channel.

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439