Changing arabic font under Konqueror (Etch)

Hugo Coolens hugocoolens at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:56:52 BST 2007

I recently made the step from Debian Sarge to Debian Etch. Unfortunately the
font used
in Konqueror to display Arabic is not as good (according to my taste)
as it was under Sarge. I have put screendumps on my website so you can
see the difference:
http://www.coolens.net/download/etch.gif
http://www.coolens.net/download/sarge.gif

Does anyone here know how I can bring back the font used in Debian
Sarge Konqueror to Debian Etch Konqueror?

best regards,
Hugo
p.s.1 I am also interested in the _names_ of the two fonts
p.s. 2 The only problem with the old font was that I got a white box
when there was a so called uplifted 'alif maqSuura e.g. on a yaa', the
new font does perform even worse by displaying the white box behind
the character.
p.s.3 I think it is possible to specify the right font using a css-file
(Settings-->Configure Konqueror-->Stylesheets-->Use user defined
stylesheet-->css_with_right_font.css) but I don't know how to make such a
file myself,
can someone supply me such a font?