Kde - knoppix 5.1 - open with troubles

Carlos Luna caralu74 at linuxmail.org
Wed Sep 12 03:06:20 BST 2007

Hello I have the next trouble. I was tryin to open a file .odt and it open with kwrite but I want it open with Open office so I give open with, then I give a click over Open office, then remember my asociation. and all good the  :odt open with Oo. but then when a try to open one of my partitions, it try to open whith Open office, so I cant see it. my partition m oun and umount but don´t open so I can see what it had inside.
And I can´t change this asociation. please giveme some help.
(Open office 2.2 in spanish and Kde 3.*.* the last one but not beta)

=
Niagara Falls Hotels and Packages
Click here for low rates at the best Niagara Fallsview hotels.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=fa63a059659b5574fcead2ea13f83bf5