D6001: Ark: kerfuffle plugin Mac adaptation

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 29 09:15:47 UTC 2017

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  > Re: "use QStandardPaths::findExecutable() to look for "otool"; I don't see why this would be required for otool and not ldd. Also, the otool command needs an additional argument. So we can either do a runtime lookup if the otool command exists (= we're on Mac) or we can test at compile time if we'll be running on Mac. I think the latter is the more appropriate approach.

  I prefer a runtime check, imho ifdefs should be used only when strictly necessary (= the code wouldn't compile otherwise). And yes, I'm ok if we look also for ldd through findExecutable().

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6001