D6001: Ark: kerfuffle plugin Mac adaptation

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 28 12:33:20 UTC 2017

rjvbb created this revision.
rjvbb added a project: Ark.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is a diff split off from https://phabricator.kde.org/D5990, taking the corresponding comments into account.

  Re: "use QStandardPaths::findExecutable() to look for "otool"; I don't see why this would be required for otool and not ldd. Also, the otool command needs an additional argument. So we can either do a runtime lookup if the otool command exists (= we're on Mac) or we can test at compile time if we'll be running on Mac. I think the latter is the more appropriate approach.

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6001