[Kde-pim] fuck you, akonadi

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Apr 12 10:04:45 BST 2012

Hi Anders,

Am Donnerstag, 12. April 2012 schrieb Anders Lund:
> AndersOn Torsdag den 12. april 2012 08:31:10  Lund wrote:
> > Once again, kaddressbook deleted an entire resource. All my data got
> > lost, though I may have backup.
> >

> > FUCK YOU AKONADISASTER PILE OF CRAB.
[…]
> I think it is a disaster for KDE that applications that could integrate
> well  and add value to the experience sucks so bad! Shame on you,
> kdepim team.

Please calm down and stop using such a demotivating tone. I have an
interest that developers work on Akonadi and KDEPIM and have fun doing so
- and such do not like someone to use a demotivating tone on the
developers. I hope you can understand that.

While I understand your frustration I do think "a sorry" for that tone
would be would be fair. Maybe you can see this, once you calmed down.

Thanks,