[Kde-pim] KResourceWCAP doesn't work anymore

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Sun Aug 26 16:44:30 BST 2007

On Wednesday 22 August 2007 07:41:34 Andrea Mueller wrote:
> I'm using KResourceWCAP for some times and it worked - since yesterday.
> Then there were some KDE-updates and now I can't use my Sun-calendar.
> In KDE-Resources I can select the calendars. But when I click the Checkbox
in
> Kontact to show it, then Kontact crashes.
> What could be wrong?
>
> I'm using SuSE 10.2.
> KOrganizer is Version 3.5.6 (enterprise 20070731.694771)
> KDE is 3.5.7 release 69.1

Mixed up versions of kdelibs3 vs kdepim3?  Sounds like you are trying to run
kontact against different versions of the libraries than it was built using.
Are you using the KDE:KDE3 build service packages SUSE provides?  These are
all 3.5.7 and as such are consistent with each other.  If you got that 3.5.6
by compiling your own enterprise branch, you need to check that everything is
consistent on your own.

Will