[Kde-pim] KResourceWCAP doesn't work anymore

Andrea Mueller andrea.mueller at ufz.de
Wed Aug 22 06:41:34 BST 2007

Hi,

I'm using KResourceWCAP for some times and it worked - since yesterday.
Then there were some KDE-updates and now I can't use my Sun-calendar.
In KDE-Resources I can select the calendars. But when I click the Checkbox in
Kontact to show it, then Kontact crashes.
What could be wrong?

I'm using SuSE 10.2.
KOrganizer is Version 3.5.6 (enterprise 20070731.694771)
KDE is 3.5.7 release 69.1

Regards,

Andrea

--
Helmholtzzentrum für                       Andrea Mueller
Umweltforschung - UFZ                      WKDV