[Kde-pim] Small problem with compilation of svn sources

Alexis Papadopoulos iacp at free.fr
Mon Aug 20 17:30:07 BST 2007

Hello,

I tried to compile a fresh copy of the svn sources today (I hadn't update for
a month or so) and am facing some issues. Apparently, ld doesn't seem to find
the qt3 libraries (undefined reference to....).

Removing the rpath command from the libtool call fixes it. I therefore did a
configure with --disable-rpath, but that didn't do the trick since one of the
variables in the Makefile introduces it itself (rpath $(libdir)).

As you can probably see, I'm not a coding guru and don't know what to do. I
didn't have this issue before... Anyone has a tip ?

Btw, I'm on debian sid...

Thanks in advance for your help,
iacp