Fwd: Traduction/Translation GCompris en/in Occitan gascon

Aure Séguier a.seguier at locongres.org
Tue Sep 14 17:45:24 BST 2021

Hi

I don't know about KDE but I know that until now, I didn't see any
software which handle the subdialects of occitan language.

We registered subtags on IANA registry to have a standard way to handle
this : aranes, auvern, cisaup, creiss, gascon, lemosin, lengadoc,
nicard, provenc, vivaraup
(https://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry/language-subtag-registry).
But as long as I know, we have been the only ones to use it until now.

Is there a way to use these subtags to differentiate occitan dialects in
GCompris ?

Thanks

Aura Séguier, responsabla de projèctes e desvolopaira
Lo Congrès permanent de la lenga occitana
Castèth d'Este, Avenue de la Pléiade, 64140 Billère/Vilhèra
T. +33 (0)5 59 13 06 40 - Fax : +33 (0)5 59 13 06 44
a.seguier at locongres.org <mailto:a.seguier at locongres.org>
www.locongres.org <http://www.locongres.org>