Making my project/Game part of KDE Games

Jay Gupta cooljay.gupta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:41:47 GMT 2019

Hi yes i already have something built and you can check it out here.   I
have not posted the game files on Github because of repo limit size and
have not decided on license yet .
Link to demo : https://youtu.be/4FFEftvj7zQ

It's not complete.  I have used unreal engine to develop it.  I have 1 more
game
that is small but educational targeted towards kids.

Now regarding the resources and assets.  UE4 is free.  We have to pay 5%
royalty if we do commercial release or commercial game with it.

There are plenty of free assets on unreal marketplace. Other than that
there is
1. For models : TurboSquid 3dmodels sites
2. For animations : mixamo ( Free to use)
other than that here is comprehensive list of resources :
https://game-development.zeef.com/david.arcila

Currently i am the solo developer , i do all the game logic programming ,
animations , game level design and voice acting . I don't have musical
talent.

If you think that the goal is too big or will take much time , i can first
work on providing the smaller game first , once it gets good response we
can work further on ??

Best Regards,
Jayaditya Gupta