Making my project/Game part of KDE Games

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Wed Jan 2 19:15:56 GMT 2019

On Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019 10:57:30 CET Jay Gupta wrote:
> Hello KDE-Games team . I previously wrote mail to main mailing list
> regarding "making my project part of KDE games".
> The game project is aimed to be a AAA game  and i want to release it as
> open source under KDE .
Prior to release it needs to be developed first. Do you have already something
running or is it just the idea only? AAA games are produced by major
publishers in the game industry with a huge amount of ressources for
development, marketing and distribution. How do you plan to get this amount of
ressources or to achieve the goals with much smaller amount of them?

--
Alexander