[Kde-games-devel] Review request for Picmi

nihui shuizhuyuanluo at 126.com
Wed Jul 11 14:17:57 UTC 2012

hi
first, thanks a lot for this magic logic game work.

problems I've found
some picmi codes have to be modified so that I can build picmi in kde 4.9 currently. (patch attached)
fullscreen sometimes does not work properly through clicking the menu entry
the widget layout of configuration dialog seems to be hardcoded, which makes troubles in different widget style(some widgets overlapped with each other)
there is no toolbar in picmi, so the "configure toolbars" menu entry is useless
in level selection dialog, all level names displays as "???"

regards,
nihui