[Kde-games-devel] Review request for Picmi

Jakob Gruber jakob.gruber at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:56:11 UTC 2012

On 07/11/2012 04:17 PM, nihui wrote:
> hi
> first, thanks a lot for this magic logic game work.

Thanks for the review!

> problems I've found
> some picmi codes have to be modified so that I can build picmi in kde 4.9 currently. (patch attached)

Right, I don't run trunk so Picmi is currently based off of KDE 4.8.4. I
will apply your patch once 4.9 is out (or feel free to do it yourself).

> fullscreen sometimes does not work properly through clicking the menu entry

Hmm, I'm afraid I can't reproduce that, both shortcuts and menu entry
work for me. Got any more info?

> the widget layout of configuration dialog seems to be hardcoded, which makes troubles in different widget style(some widgets overlapped with each other)

Right, the settings dialog size is currently fixed, I will take that out.

> there is no toolbar in picmi, so the "configure toolbars" menu entry is useless

ACK

> in level selection dialog, all level names displays as "???"

This is actually intentional. The level names only show up once they
have been solved (otherwise they'd spoil the revealed image). It's
mentioned in the help files too. I'm open for suggestions on how to
improve it though!

Greetings,
Jakob