[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: GSoC student

phan huy diepvien00thayh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 04:11:38 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: phan huy <diepvien00thayh at gmail.com>
Date: 2009/3/2
Subject: Re: GSoC student
To: Stefan Majewsky <majewsky at gmx.net>

OK, I'm going to forward this email to kde-games-devel now. Since all
Mancala-like games have very similar gameplay (with the same structure of
board, objective..), I think we could implement a generic game. then, the
number of "hole" in the board, the "goal" of game can be changed a little to
fit with each local variants. Therefore,  the gameplay isn't very hard to
implement. The more important part of the game is the interface (with local
boards, sounds, background...), I think these things may take me a long
period to study and to represent them correctly.