[Kde-games-devel] KMines SVG

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 15:44:58 CET 2007

2007/2/8, Mauricio Piacentini <mauricio at tabuleiro.com>:

> It looks nice, specially the smiley. However, I believe the clickable
> areas need to have some depth, in order to differentiate between clicked
>   (cleared) and non-explored areas.

It was just a "quick & dirty" mockup. I fact, i'm agree with you, clicked
and not clicked area must be show, with both depth and color, like vista. It
wasn't on the mockup.

I am not certain about the background. It looks great on this particular
> mockup and proportions, but KMines can have different board sizes and
> dimensions, so we would need to find something that works always.

I don't think this is really an issue. but in my mockup, the wasted space
was too big, i'm agree.

Also, I (or someone) need to implement the code for displaying the
> background. And not only for displaying, but specially for configuring
> it, loading a theme, etc.

Why? other games have a background too (katomic, knetwalk, ...). And the
background is just in the SVG itself.