[Kde-games-devel] KMines SVG

Mark A. Taff marktaff at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 03:06:07 CET 2007

On Monday 12 February 2007 18:39:31 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> I thought you were going to include the score widgets as well, but maybe
> it would be better if I do the code implementation to use them first,
> using the classic look. What do you think of it?

Thanks!  I am going to do the scoring widgets, but in their own file (at least
for now).  I am going to make an 11-segment display I think that can be used
for the "classic" look, and then a bit extra.

I am also going to make a low resolution LCD version with characters made out
of a grid of round-cornered squares.  Think of an LCD display like you might
find on a landline telephone, monochromatic, backlit in orange.

I will have a initial version of the widgets fairly soon, so I don't think it
will hold up coding too long.

Regards,

Mark