[Kde-games-devel] SVGization

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 16:01:10 CET 2007

2007/2/7, Mauricio Piacentini <mauricio at tabuleiro.com>:

> Hey, nice post, Johann! I had not realized there were 30 games in the
> queue for new art, wow.

19 left to do on our 2 battles fronts (engine and artwork). And something
like 30 wallpapers. This is huge yes.

BTW, I am not sure from your post if you are working on KGoldRunner at
> this time.

Only the severals elements, not the runner itself. I'd like to place in a
sort of universe. Maybe "inside a computer". The magical wall could be
software which fix itself, i don't know. After all, there are

But maybe I should commit my drafts anyway, so people
> can improve them?

If you start  to freeze  on something,  maybe yes.  This is what i did on
kbattleship too.

Better to commit really temporary stuff (a stick figure), perhaps?

At least on planetkde and dev's kde related stuff i think. People reading
the planet are knowing what "work in progress" is meaning. But i have some
"contacts" on big geeks frenchs websites, but i keep that for later. ;)