[Kde-games-devel] SVGization

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Wed Feb 7 14:33:36 CET 2007

Hey, nice post, Johann! I had not realized there were 30 games in the
queue for new art, wow. Even if you had a lot of free time it would have
been difficult to tackle them all alone.
BTW, I am not sure from your post if you are working on KGoldRunner at
this time. Just to let you know that I am also working on the art for
the runners (as promised to Ian months ago), but I am still not happy
with what I have. But maybe I should commit my drafts anyway, so people
can improve them?
I realized I am sometimes not inclined to commit draft art assets (as
opposed to code) because people are very quick on judging screenshots,
and this usually brings my stamina down a few notches, while I have to
explain it is temporary, will change in the future, is not finished,
etc. Better to commit really temporary stuff (a stick figure), perhaps?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini