D25084: Allow a Multiple instances to become Unique

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 3 23:13:31 GMT 2019

tcanabrava added a comment.

  Point taken, I’ll rework the patch for a regexp of servicenane + ‘-‘ + pid,
  this will fix your second point.
  About your first point, do you think it’s a problem?

  Just speculating, if an app opens as multiple and then another instance
  tries to open as unique, it should reuse the existing one or merge?

  I did not try to change the registered name as actually nothing happens
  when a second instance of an unique app opens, it silently closes - so in a
  way I did not registered an unique application as name - pid, I just passed
  the arguments to the currently opened ::multiple application, and quit.

REPOSITORY
  R271 KDBusAddons