[Kde-finance-apps] Re: problem while committing

puneet goyal puneetgoyal08 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 13:06:31 CEST 2011

> A few comments:
>

> - I think I mentioned the missing license issue already.
>
> - I ran astyle which formatted some code. Please update your sandbox from
> svn
> to get those changes in formatting.
>
> - Please add more description to the alkuser object. What is is good for
> and
> what's its purpose? I am not sure what the attributes should be used for,
> so I
> can't really comment on it. Same for keyusermanager.  Maybe, the lack of
> comments is the source for all my questions below.
>
> ok

> - The DTOR of AlkUser does not delete the private 'd' memory. This will
> result
> in memory leaks.
>
> - What is 'Q_String'? Please use QString as type in alkuser.cpp
>
> - The line
>
>  class ALK_EXport AlkUser : public QObject
>
> in alkuser.h should read
>
>  class ALK_EXPORT AlkUser : public QObject
>
> to work properly.
>
> thanks

> - There is no CMakeLists.txt file which would allow to build the software.
>
> - Why is the amount attribute a QString and not an AlkValue?
>

> Actually i didnt included the alkvalue anywhere, for now i just wanted to
input some information into the DBUS and take some ouput from the DBUS
correctly, so didnt included the concept of AlkValue

> > And even i was not able to use any test over these.
>
> What are you trying to accomplish? Please try to explain what you are
> trying
> to achieve with those objects.  We can certainly help.
>

> For now I am trying to establish a connection with the DBUS correctly so
that i can procede further
As I am working on the payment detection usecase the data wil have to be fed
to the database by each application using the DBUS service
So for now i am just focussing on creating a connection between the database
and the dbus

Now i am just working on the above comments.
Will be back with the changes as soon as possible
Thank you
Regards,
Puneet