D11357: Provide global config to set number to expose children to(ref: T3173)

emmanuel charruau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 2 14:47:35 GMT 2019

echarruau added a comment.

  @jjazeix For me it is important that GC contributor know that we are going in the multidataset direction. You have a working version of Reversecount and I have a working version of algebra_by (I have to port the other algebra before to release it).
  As they are in a separate branch, there would be no problem for our community to start to experiment.
  What needs to be clear is that we did not reach a final architecture for multidataset.
  We are in a on progress mode and the final architecture is not known, they will have to adapt their activities to evoluate with our experimentation.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris