D11357: Provide global config to set number to expose children to(ref: T3173)

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 2 10:38:52 GMT 2019

jjazeix added a comment.
Herald edited subscribers, added: kde-edu; removed: KDE Edu.

  @rohitdas sorry for the long delay but on my side, I think it will be better to implement it via the multiple dataset (basically, it will mean adding a new abstraction level to let the child choose the difficulty he wants to play with. We can have one dataset with number between 1 and 3, another one between 2 and 6...). For now, multiple_dataset is still a WIP (https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/log/?h=multiple_dataset) but once available, it will provide more separated difficulty levels for children.

  @echarruau I'm really late to reply to this diff but is it still useful to limit knowing that we will change to multiple dataset soon or should we drop this?

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris