Moving Baloo forward

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri Jan 24 13:23:10 GMT 2014

Well, the 'worst case' is actually the real case.

But, the thing is that it will be actively tested and developed simply
because we will have both filesystems with xattr (home etc.), and without
(vfat usb-s, encfs stuff and similar).

So, both are used at the same time, and regressions will be noticed and
fixed immediately.

This situation is not the same as doubling the code-paths due to
hal/u*stuff/whatever else, x11/wayland etc. where you tend to use only one
technology, and not the other.

Ch!

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard