Guidance in KDE Admin

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 23:51:58 GMT 2008

Yes, IIRC, it was a request from Aaron Siego to open KDE main tree to other
languages than C++. Python perfectly fits in my opinion this request. What
is your main problem about this Leo ? Of course, if it was Mono or Java, I
think the problem should be different (particularly Mono, because Java 7 is
going to be GPL2), but in this case, this is a open source language without
any problem, and really well supported.