New KSplash ready

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sat May 10 13:25:14 BST 2003

Hi again,

On Saturday May 10 2003 13:58, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> Both MacClassic and XpLike show me a small blue rectangle with a few
> flashing black/blue rectangles inside but nothing really working.

Update: Found out that these where from some older ksplashml install back when
it was committed to kdebase, now after a clean up and reinstall only the
Standard Theme shows up. Still I think it should use the current splash
screen images mentioning 3.1 ;)

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein