[kde-community] FOSDEM Organisation

Rick Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Mon Dec 8 20:27:22 GMT 2014

Bless you Sebastian

You expanded my think with clarity and intelligence, thank you.

I am sorry i SHOUTED, that was not necessary

I agree re personal / organisational, I had not considered it from this point of view.

Best wishes

Rick

Sent from Blue Mail