[kde-china] Fw:New translators for the Chinese team

Peter Derek 1and1get2在gmail.com
星期二 八月 31 04:14:54 CEST 2010

i'm now wondering,why this email was send to me,is it by mistake?
I do want to join in the translate club,but you know,new collede student as
if ,  my English may be not as good as it required. but this might be the
only thing I can do for KDE,at this time.  besides ,  I don't know how to
jion.

thanks
Derek