[kde-china] Fw:New translators for the Chinese team

Zhengpeng Hou zhengpeng-hou在ubuntu.com
星期二 八月 31 02:24:56 CEST 2010

do whatever he want to help, I don't think there is a restrict kde chinese
team. After her finish anything, just send this list his work for review,
then someone here would check it.

stop just asking.