I want to add the Arabic translation to Gcompris-0.91

amine amine ammine007 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:50:26 BST 2018

Sorry, here is my reply for the mailing list users

Thank you!

But before that, I want to be able to edit and add things to the arabic po
file.
So, I found the arabic po file within the src tarball of gcompris-0.91.
My next steps are:
1- add some arabic strings to the gcompris-qt-0.91/po/gcompris_ar.po with
poedit
2- How to generate the binary executable gcompris launcher or gcompis
script file to start the game ?
3- Then when I see things by myself on my local machine, with edited po
file, i'll send them to the Arabic KDE translation team.

Please, how can I deal with step 2, for now ?