[FreeNX-kNX] Not able to run Firefox

Syed Khader syedk at google.com
Fri Mar 2 05:47:30 UTC 2007

Hi ,

I have many users connecting to the Freenx server concurrently.The setup is
with a thin client on the clinet side and ubuntu on the server side.I have a
nx clinet 1.5 on the thin clinet and freenx server 1.4 on the server side.
First when one user logs in and uses Firefox he can do it
successfully.Butwhen another user logs into the same server and uses
firefox and error comes
up saying THERE IS ALREADY FIREFOX RUNNING>PLZ CLOSE OR RESTART SYSTEM.
How to overcome this when many users are connecting to the same server.

Thanks in Advance.
Abdul.