Thumbnails not shown in albumview

Antonio Trincone antonio.trincone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 17:15:04 GMT 2018

Many thanks Gilles for your time in answering me. I'm afraid I can not
acknowledge your suggestions. Your words Unset some bash variable set by
digikam...are obscure to me. :-)
May be better to wait for 5.8 delivery of Digikam in my distribution (that
could be soon since I am using K Neon right now).
Thanks
Sincerely
Antonio